Notes for Completing Conveyance Forms, DTE 100 or DTE 100(EX):
- Items 1 – 9 must be completed on DTE Form 100.
- Items 1 - 8 must be completed on DTE Form 100(EX).
- All Grantors and Grantees should be listed on the form (Lines 1 & 2), "ETAL" will not be accepted for transfer.
- Form must be signed and dated by the Grantee or a Representative.
- If item 8a is selected on DTE Form 100 or if item 6 is checked YES on DTE Form 100(EX), attach completed DTE Form 101, Statement of Conveyance of Homestead Property.
- If item 9a is selected on DTE Form 100 or if item 7 is checked YES on DTE Form 100(EX), attach completed DTE Form 102, Statement of Conveyance of Current Agricultural Use Valuation Property.
Click HERE to return to Property Transfer Information page
Copyright © 2009 Hancock County Auditor. All rights reserved. Website created by Smart Sites Imaging.